Thursday, May 22, 2014

So He Hates Me

So I was talkin to a guy. We were getting to know each other because we had a few things in common, and we were attracted to each other.

Well today, I told him that things were not going to move past a friendship because he and I have different goals for our lives. I realized it was not going to work. I told him as kindly as possible. And by his response... He hates me. Doesn't even want a friendship.

In my last relationship... I learned that ambition is something that is really important in a relationship. There has to be that thing that drives him. I have that want and drive for more in my life.

Honestly... I'm going to be real no matter what. I'm not settling anymore. I'm not going to give up what I want in life. God is going to give me someone who will know and love the fact that I'm aspiring to be more. God is faithful to His Children. He is loving.

He knows the current and future configuring of my Golden Heart. And He's got someone great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment