Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Don't Want to Feel Selfish

But is it bad that I'm sour about my plans for graduating in 2015 are messed up? I mean I don't want to be selfish or rude... but I feel a little cheated because I was so excited about how everything was going to play out, and now things are still really shakey...

Like I don't want to be upset with God... But at the same time... I've yet to see anything positive come out of this year so far. A lot has fallen apart actually. And in some ways I feel like I burdened some people. And I sit here and think about these what-ifs. What if the SSI doesn't come through? We have this massive stack of bills with no way to pay them.

I'm just a little fearful for the next few years because I thought some things were going to go a certain way... and now... I'm not sure of how anything is going to go. It is a scary thing to see everything you work so hard for to be all mixed up and thrown in the air.

I guess I just need to have faith. I guess I just need to make sure I keep pushing and listening for His guidance. I don't want to be that person... But our humanity makes things difficult sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment