Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rearranging More than Just the Room

I guess rearranging my room took a lot out of me today. But it gave me more floor space.

It's kind of metaphorical to my life. Sepsis rearranged my life. (I still don't know whether or not it's given me more or less room in my life.)

I really wish things could be back to normal. But I'm still not used to this rearrangement of my life.

I really think it's hitting because several of my really good friends are leaving, and honestly it sucks I didn't get to spend the last semester with them. I am going to miss them a lot. Some of them came to Wesleyan with me. And some of them, I have sat in classes with since my first semester at Wesleyan.

It really is so bittersweet because I'm so proud of them and all of their accomplishments, but I don't want to see them go.

I'm so proud to call y'all my friends. You are amazing women. Some of you Purple Knights are perfect... and you will change this world. You've changed the configuration of this Golden Heart. That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment