Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Fears

Some of my biggest fears...

One of my biggest fears is never finding the one. I guess I have seen so many failures, but I know what I want. I want this amazing relationship that has God at the center. I want this relationship that will come through everything that may come our way. I am scared that I am not going to find someone that I feel deserves me. I guess, since I have seen some things... I am afraid I am not going to find someone because of the standards I have.

Another fear I have is these things I'm working on right now are going to fall through. I'm not going to accomplish this major life goal. I'm not going to get this really big part of my life fixed. I want it so bad. I want this to happen more than almost any other thing ever. (Next to Wesleyan, my teaching degree, and a family.) It's huge for me. And based on how things are looking... I'm scared. I know I shouldn't be, but it is so hard.

Another fear I have is that a certain person in my life may not realize their true potential. I'm worried they do not see their own value. This person is amazing. I want this person to realize what could happen if full potential was embraced.

What if I royally fail as a teacher? What if I can't handle it? What if I turn out horrid? What if I get my degree and completely flop? What if all this work turns into nothing? What will I do then? That idea is terrifying.

I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment