Friday, May 2, 2014

Mentions and Things



So one of the first people I want to mention is my mom.

She has been so amazing. She has been so strong through all of this mess that has happened. She has so much heart.

I think God pushed her almost to her breaking point. I am pretty sure that some of you have met her throughout this process. But you do not know my mom.

My mom has a high tolerance for the things in life that go wrong. She has been through hell and back with four of us. We all have our injuries and issues.

I think that my sickness pushed her closer to God, but I also know my mom has been a lot more vulnerable since this happened. I think that if I would have been in that hospital much longrr, she might have lost her cool on a person. She had a few people kicked off my case because of the choices they made while caring for me.

We really should live life grateful for our parents because we never realize how much we put them through. I am really lucky. I have so much in my mom. I sometimes forget that. I'm deeply sorry. I mean she started this Golden Heart didn't she?


No comments:

Post a Comment