Thursday, May 1, 2014

So out of the bad...

There is always some good in life. I also know that there is a purpose for everything in life. Life has handed me some cards that I would rather discard than play. Nevertheless, I play them and survive still. I have gotten so much closer to my family. It is not the way I wanted to grow closer to them, but I am. We laugh a little bit more. We watch TV a little more, and we even play games. I love my family. I think this showed them how real God is, and how short life can be. I know it showed me that. I know I am getting better. I know I am progressing through everything.

I also cannot believe how much I have gotten to see my niece and nephew grow. Look at the difference. Kailyn Riley Walker is now a beautiful little girl! She is gorgeous, smart, and so very intelligent. I cannot believe it has been five years. It saddens me that I do not get to see her as often as I want. I love seeing her grow. Her hair is getting longer and thicker. She is eating more and more every day. She went from a tiny little baby that could fit into both palms to a beautiful little girl that is almost too big to sit in our laps now! I am so proud to be her Aunt T-t-t-t-t-t-Tina. It makes me smile every time I hear her laugh. It is contagious.


Look at Easton Zane Johnson. He is such a cute little thing. He is gonna be a heart breaker. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and skin that tans better than some of my friends who want to get darker. He is a handful though. He is smart as a whip! He can do anything he sets his mind to until Gramma (my mom) tells him otherwise. He is adventurous and will more than likely get in trouble more times than I can count. But I love him so much. He is adorable. Look at that smile. Look at that adorable face! I miss him so much. I wish I got to see him more often.






This is my life right now. Family. And family is not always just by blood. It is by dedication too which makes many Wesleyannes my family. They are past and present, but sisterhood never dies. More about them another time. I have to introduce you to a few of them who have meant a lot to me through these last three years. It will show you have they have configured more of my Golden Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment