Monday, May 5, 2014

Tough Days

Life is a little tougher lately for reasons that people would not always expect or understand.

My life was all about friends, family, school, and pursuing my dreams last semester. Now, it is all crazy.

I am not able to do much. I miss my friends. I jumped down my brother's throat today, and I think I am just really frustrated. I miss getting to see the people that I have been around for the last three years. I miss the classes because I knew I was one step closer and one day closer to being who and where I want to be.

I just got pushed back a whole lot of time. I am just frustrated cause time is just so precious, and I am just so frustrated. I wish that I could help my frustrations, but I am really wishing there was more I could do.

And every step I take seems like a side step at this point. I am getting pushed back from one goal. Another goal was completely shut down for the time being. I am just wishing for more right now. And I know that it is a little difficult to get this across to other people, but honestly I just want more out of this time.

I guess the configuration is stopped and the gears are still trying to turn in this heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment