Monday, June 2, 2014

A Lot of People


I guess this is one of those days when I have to tell myself this. I think that a few of my people should make this their mantra considering the things I am supporting them through. It is difficult to be there for someone else when you are trying to make yourself feel worthy. But I know that I have worth because I am still here. These beautiful women who are doubting themselves have worth far beyond what they know. They have no clue how they help me! I love to see the strength in them. I am excited to help them celebrate their victories. I am excited to help them reach victories when I can because they have helped me do the same.

And can I just tell you... My niece is smarter and getting even more intelligent by the day. I am so shocked at the things she can do. She can do 1+1, 2+2,... 10+10, 20+20, etc up to 50+50. It is beautiful. She has a little sass too. Her favorite words are "Whatever!" and "No" even when she says it in rhythm or when she says it in different notes. It is precious! She is so sassy and prissy! Her smiles are precious and her words are even more beautiful! She communicates with us more and more. Some children with her condition do not communicate verbally. But she sings. Boy, does she sing! Wanna hear? Click here!!!

So... remember what Molly Mahar says. And remember the little things in this world. And love the beauty in this world! BE beautiful! Be humble! Be you! YOU SPARKLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment