Sunday, June 22, 2014

Word Vomit

Ever have a moment when you talk to someone... Not like a short polite conversation... But a gritty, get to know you conversation, and you feel like you over shared?

Well that was me tonight. I haven't really had much time to talk to my friends during the last couple of weeks. And tonight... someone talked to me for the first time in like three weeks. And everything just kind of spilled out of my mouth. To quote Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls "Word Vomit." I really feel terrible about it. I want to take it all back.

The worst part is that it was to a guy that I'm interested in getting to know better. He is sweet and super funny.  I don't want to seem weird right now.

I guess these last months have been hellacious. And these few weeks I just went through are just the tip of the iceberg. My family is going to have a rough 2014. And the people I could normally talk to have scattered across the US and world. Ugh... I did not expect this. And now that it's happening... I don't know if my heart is configured correctly enough yet to get through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment