Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why the Fall?

I finally figured out why I have to go back in the fall. I figured out why it is so important to me. I'm afraid if I don't go back in the fall that I will never finish. That is what is so important to me.

I'm working so hard in the different aspects of my life to improve who I am and who I can be. I don't want to be that person that doesn't follow her dreams.

Everyone is telling me I can wait, but if I do... I am afraid I will never finish.

I have to do this to prove it to all the naysayers in my life. And I'm the biggest one out of all of them. I'm the hardest critic and doubter of my abilities. I have to do this for myself.

I have to prove that I can do more because I did think at one point that my life had no reasoning. I did think that there was no reason for me to try. But then I found it in a little boy at a Boys and Girls Club in Myrtle Beach.

That boy and the thousands of others I will reach are the reason I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment